- Hard Coating Reflective Glass comes in many intriguing hues to complement the architect’s designs.
It is suitable for glass curtain wall and blends well with metal, concrete, tiles, granite and other building materials.
- With the increase in demand for better performing glass products, new technology has evolved that
allows metallic coating to be applied to glass surfaces.
The result is range of glass products that offers the following benefits.
1) A wide choice of external appearance with varying degrees of reflectance.
2) Superior, all-around performance levels when compared to those of body tinted glass.
3) A multitude of combinations to satisfy specific aesthetic and performance requirements.
- Where extra solar protection is required, Rider reflective glass offers the perfect solution.
- Reliance online reflective glass is produced suing CVD technology (chemical vapor deposition)
that creates a perfectly uniform layer of metal oxide chemically bonded to the surface of the glass.
As this hard chemical layer fully bonds to the glass, the glass can be cut, bent,
drilled, tempered, heat strengthened and laminated without affecting the coating.
- Reliance reflective glass is available in a range of performances to meet most environmental
requirements in terms of solar control, thermal comfort and energy conservation.