Our heavy-duty cabinet door hinges (malpha hinges or concealed) have integrated soft-close functionality which brings some serenity back to your everyday Kitchen experience. Our malpha hinges come as a pair with screws and mounting plate.
Meru Timber’s cabinet hinges let any level DIYer to do away with the heavy slamming of cabinet doors by seamlessly replacing today’s standard hinges. These cabinet hinges have full overlay design, which gives your cabinets a sleek modern look. See a detailed guild (including screw size for cabinet hinges) on how to fit and adjust Euro-style cabinet hinges.
With our high-durable concealed hinges, you can mount more oversized panel doors without worrying about its frequent daily use. Furthermore, our concealed hinges will reduce space between the doors hence eliminated hinge clutter for a more cosy look. Our high-quality malpha hinges offer a stylish appearance in the spirit of the time!
Our Cabinet hinges allow cabinet doors to swing open at an angle of 95-110° and easy to adjust for proper alignment.
- Application: Intended for frameless Kitchen Cabinets, Commercial furniture, office furniture, wardrobes, cupboards or corner cabinets.
- Cup Diameter: 35mm cup diameter
- Open-Angle: 110° (Max).
- Colour or finish: Cold-formed Steel, Nickel plated
- Base: 2 Hole Base/4 Hole Base
- Cabinet Hinge type: Straight (Full Overlay)/Middle(Half Overlay)/High(Inset).
- Packaging: 1 Pair with Screw.